Dear Santa bring me a Note

The last week-end of November is here and December is right around the corner 🎅 . Santa I've been good this year  🙈 . 

Till he comes I've been doing some shopping on my own and you can't say NO to new make up ! I've been looking forward to test some foundations from Note . 

I picked LUMINOUS MOISTURIZING FOUNDATION because my skin tends to dry due to the cold air . 


SPF 15
Macadamia Oil
Sweet Almond Oil
It protects ad balances your skin tone with a natural coverage that lasts all day long. It highly moisturizes your skin thanks to Sweet Almond Oil with antioxidant features and Macadamia Oil that contains essential acids
  • Does not contain paraben
  • Dermotologically tested
  • It gives intensive moisture to your skin.
  • Recommended for dry/ prone to dry skin
  • Easy to apply with tube packaging
  • Will not mark clothing thanks to its quick drying property.
  • Concealing and silky soft texture
  • SPF 15
  • Best used within 12 months after opening.

My tone is 07 Apricot and it's perfect, love how it looks on my face and my skin is hydrated all day long and also it gives me that glowy look . 

I also bought a TERRACOTTA BLUSHER 

MACADAMIA OIL
It provides a natural color appearance to cheeks with its special formula containing Macadamia Oil that helps to retain moisture and balancing the oil level of the skin.
  • Does not contain paraben
  • Dermotologically tested
  • For all skin types
  • Provides deep moisturizing effect to the skin and avoids skin dryness
  • Best used within 18 months after opening

I bought 01 Pleasure and i use it as a highlighter . 



Can't wait to see what Santa has for me ! 😇

Comments

Popular Posts